From Justin Mclean <jus...@classsoftware.com>
Subject Re: [Proposal] Missing Spark Components : Alert, ColorPicker, HDividedGroup, VDividedGroup
Date Thu, 08 Mar 2012 08:14:39 GMT
Hi,

> my version of Alert, ColorPicker, HDividedGroup, VDividedGroup components
> can be found here <https://github.com/badu/SparkComponents>.

Thanks for the contribution, it looks like a lot of hard work has gone into these components.

Adobe is in the process of donating a ColorPicker but none of the other components are (to
my knowledge) being worked on and they are listed in the Flex wiki as "missing". [1]

I assume DividedGroup components are equivalent to the mx DividedBox components?

Do you have any examples that show off these components, I know they are fairly self explanatory
but working examples always help.

There doesn't appear to be any unit tests while not essential (in my view) having well tested
code makes it far more likely that the code will be accepted into the SDK (via community consensus).

Thanks,
Justin

1. https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/FLEX/Missing+Spark+Components