From Justin Mclean <jus...@classsoftware.com>
Subject Re: Apache Flex Namespace URI
Date Fri, 16 Mar 2012 10:51:07 GMT
Hi,

> Why do you think it won't allow for multiple sets of components? Couldn't
> we just use different namespaces and URLs for each set?
We don't have to use different namespaces for each set of components just different package
names. Separate sub projects in the SDK can share the same name space with no issues eg charts
is a separate group of components but still shares the same mx namespace.

> Also, I think it'd be nice if the namespace URLs were reflective of the
> version of the components and that the URL actually pointed to the ASDocs
> for those components.
I like that idea. +1 (not been enough +1's around on the list recently :-)

Thanks,
Justin