From Tink <f...@tink.ws >
Subject Re: Apache Flex Namespace URI
Date Fri, 16 Mar 2012 09:32:22 GMT
If we use this URL as the namespace

http://www.apache.org/flex

when we have a new component set, what new URL would you then use?

We should start out with this in mind, so something like

http://www.apache.org/flex/COMPONENT_SET_NAME

to enable use to add sets in the future.

As or current components will be based on the Spark architecture, I
would suggest

http://www.apache.org/flex/spark

and use "as" (Apache Spark) for the prefix.

Tink