From Justin Mclean <jus...@classsoftware.com>
Subject Re: Unit tests
Date Tue, 13 Mar 2012 01:29:28 GMT
Hi,

> I am not trying to discourage anyone, just manage expectations. I promise pain and disappointment
awaits if you decide to 'unit test' DataGrid.

I've been able to do some tests on the datagrid by fudging the focus manager a little. I've
used it to test my own item renders/editors and modifications to the datagrids in the past.
It may be useful for testing the grid for submissions/patches. I have some code lying about
that I can put up on the whiteboard if anyone is interested.

The unit tests be not be perfect done this way but they may be good enough and any tests are
better than none right?

Justin