From Justin Mclean <jus...@classsoftware.com>
Subject Re: Flex and names spaces in MXML
Date Sat, 17 Mar 2012 22:18:31 GMT
Hi,

Seems there are good reasons not to try and remove the namespace URL from MXML code  that
I think we can call this resolved.

> What I'm being against here is expressed simply:
> Compiler should not be aware of the framework code.
> MXML should not be aware of the framework code.

Which is a different issue to what I raised. If it's not already in Adobe JIRA bug base you
might want to add it to JIRA and see what required to implemented those changes once the compiler
is donated.

Thanks,
Justin