From Justin Mclean <jus...@classsoftware.com>
Subject Re: While we're waiting for Mustella
Date Thu, 29 Mar 2012 22:37:05 GMT
Hi,

>  I just don't think we should have a dependency on something undocumented and unsupported.
Which I wasn't suggesting. It can probably be changed to flex unit anyway.

> If you want to take a stab at writing tests with Mustella, especially for
> new components
I'd be happy to do so but don't have access to Mustella in it's current form or any documentation.
I can take a guess based on the basic tests but you've said these tests are not representative
of how the current tests are written. Is there any other public information on Mustella that
I'm not aware of?

> Also note: the tests only cover a small fraction of the code in the
> framework.  BasicTests is just a quick sanity check of the top feature of
> every component.
A sanity check is far better than no tests at all. Means it is possible to try out a few structural
changes and the like right now and have some confidence that you've not broken the SDK. hopefully
by the time someone has something to check in the Mustella tests will have been donated.

Thanks,
Justin