From Justin Mclean <jus...@classsoftware.com>
Subject Re: UK Postcode [OT]
Date Sat, 10 Mar 2012 00:35:31 GMT
Hi,

> I know you were looking at UK postcodes for a while, in respect to validation, I have
noticed that there are a few very specific rules over and above just being only a letter or
only a number. I am guessing this could be dealt with overriding the 'extraValidation' function.
Yep currently the design is that the user provides a callback method rather than overriding
a method on the class.

> I think there are a few places on the web where you can find regular expressions specifically
for this.
The extraValidation method could use a regular expression to further validate the postcode.

Thanks,
Justin