From Martin Heidegger ...@leichtgewicht.at>
Subject [VOTE][FLEX-7] package "org.apache.flex"
Date Sat, 31 Mar 2012 05:06:07 GMT
I found that the discussion about the "org.apache.flex" package was not
finished and there is still the ISSUE Flex-7[1] open.

So I suggest that we start voting on that, please vote on following points:

  1) Keep the current package names in the first Apache Flex release 4.8
  2) Change the package names in the first major Apache release 5

Anything beyond that is too far in the future to discuss that now imho.

yours
Martin

PS.: Please read about the apache voting process  [2] if you are not
sure what the options are.

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FLEX-7
[2] http://www.apache.org/foundation/voting.html