From Kiel <kiel.s.sinfu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [RT] My Flex journey.
Date Fri, 30 Mar 2012 10:37:52 GMT
Hi Martin & Alain,

Information is Awesomeness XD.

Now I need to look for the tools...
     `Tools` to be used are of User preference. Use tools where one is
most comfortable with.

[Current Status]
     + Java knowledge
     + ActionScript 3 knowledge
     - Tools ( Undecided )

Question:
1. What is Preferred tool (IDE) `for Flex` development?
     1.1 Does the Apache Flex community have a preferred tool?
     1.2 I'm a stingy person what are my alternatives?

2. Where to get the tools?

Thanks to both. Learned a lot today.

--
Kiel