From Martin Heidegger ...@leichtgewicht.at>
Subject Re: [RT] My Flex journey.
Date Fri, 30 Mar 2012 09:30:01 GMT
I understand what you wrote: The question is "what is a flex
application?". If you write an application entirely using gwt4x - an
application that can not be compiled/worked on without using gwt4x -
then I would hardly call it a Flex application but rather a gwt4x
application. Maybe that's just the way I name things: But I think its
clearer to understand that way.

yours
Martin.