From Kiel <kiel.s.sinfu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [RT] My Flex journey.
Date Fri, 30 Mar 2012 08:18:12 GMT
Hi Martin & Alain,

Good Answer.

Then I need to decide. Ok, I decided to go `for Flex`.

With this I have established a realization.
     ActionScript 3 is Fundamental in developing applications `with
Flex` and/or in developing `for Flex`.
     Flex4j (Flex for Java) can be also be used in developing
applications `with Flex`
     There are a lot of technologies `on-top-of-Flex`.

Another question:
1. What tools do I need to get started in developing `for Flex`
2. Should I be concerned of the technologies that are `on-top-of-Flex`
if I focused on developing `for Flex`.

[Note]
To avoid confusion with the `with Flex` or `for Flex`
`with Flex` will be using Flex as an application for the Flash Platform.
`for Flex` will be improving Flex as a Framework.

--
Kiel