From Martin Heidegger ...@leichtgewicht.at>
Subject Re: [RT] My Flex journey.
Date Fri, 30 Mar 2012 06:42:52 GMT
Hello Kiel,

what sort of thing do you want to develop?
   Do you want to develop applications with Flex?
   Do you want to develop (for) the Flex framework?

:)

Starting from Zero I would suggest the ActionScript development center [1]
specifically [2] to learn the programming language. And the Flex [3] for the
Flex specific parts.

yours
Martin.

[1] http://www.adobe.com/devnet/actionscript.html