From Martin Heidegger ...@leichtgewicht.at>
Subject Re: Google+ Page / Study and get-to-know sessions
Date Thu, 29 Mar 2012 08:13:18 GMT
First hangout session - short review:

We just finished the first hangout session. The most discussions were
around unit tests/html and the next release.
I also tried to get some unit tests working and managed to not-show-off
skills.

I am not sure if I have been the best host but it gave me a lot. If
anyone wants to organize google hangouts or
any other online meeting: let me know and I will help to arrange it. I
am now scheduling the next one for next weeks thursday.

https://www.google.com/calendar/event?eid=Z283NDNpbThkYWE2NjVlN3I4YTc5c3NycGMgdXZxMWFvczVtaGV2OTA4dDY1czI1c25iMGtAZw&ctz=Asia/Tokyo&gsessionid=OK

cheers
Martin.