From sébastien Paturel <sebpatu.f...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: SFTP file transfer for large files using flex
Date Wed, 28 Mar 2012 17:39:42 GMT
+1

Le 28/03/2012 19:34, Marcus Fritze a écrit :
> Hi,
>
> as maybe all know Flash supports only a file size of 100MB.
>
> from the docs:
>
> FileReference ->  upload()
>
>> Although Flash Player has no restriction on the size of files you can upload or download,
the player officially supports uploads or downloads of up to 100 MB.
> I experienced that an upload / download of a larger file via Flash (FileReference) is
possible.

> I agree with Avinash! I think this is a good place to discuss this topic (and not the
stack overflow forum). Because this mailing list is the place where we can improve the Flex
SDK / Flash.

> Correct me if I am wrong, but an upload of large files (2 GB or more) is currently not
possible in Flash. And maybe we can check if it is possible to enable a larger file upload
/ download via Flex / Flash. This feature is very useful for Enterprise RIA's. I have already
developed such an app and have the same problem.