From Martin Heidegger ...@leichtgewicht.at>
Subject Re: Here Comes MXMLC!
Date Wed, 28 Mar 2012 09:50:10 GMT
Hello Oleg,

the main difficulty is that its not Open Source. We can not deploy it,
having no "font tool" out
of the box well ... sucks.

Aside from that. I checked swfmill, its haXe pendant and a few other
open source projects
but they all just support DefineFont3 (not cff). As far as I can tell
cff = Microsoft OpenType
content. So: Basically any tool provided would need to transform
<inputfont> to <opentype>
and add it to the swf.

yours
Martin.

PS.: You can try to redesign the compiler as much as you want :) I for
my part wait for Falcon.