From Martin Heidegger ...@leichtgewicht.at>
Subject Re: Google+ Page / Study and get-to-know sessions
Date Wed, 28 Mar 2012 06:54:12 GMT
Hi Yennick,

i am not _that_ big into enterprise but sure: we can hold sessions about
"how to make use of Flex". Any professional that wants to lend a hand is
happily welcome. I think it would be also interesting for commiters to
know how Flex IS used: Showing work-in-progress and hearing response of
people using it.

Now: Google hangouts are useful in the sense that you can set them up
easily, however they are limited to 10 persons. Good for a small study
session. What to use for bigger ones ?! :)

yours
Martin.