From Martin Heidegger ...@leichtgewicht.at>
Subject Google+ Page / Study and get-to-know sessions
Date Wed, 28 Mar 2012 02:48:48 GMT
Hello guys,

recently I had my first hangout experience with google+ and I was
pleasantly surprised. I want to try using it to do "Flex study sessions"
- getting into the code and start becoming productive. Maybe a
get-to-know might be a good idea as well. For that I also created a g+
page: https://plus.google.com/112528015864687661082.

I scheduled the first get-together for tomorrow. Its not quite friendly
for Europe (gotta be up early) but its a start.
https://www.google.com/calendar/event?eid=M211Z2s3aGptOHJyOHZxbDlkcXRnZmUwbzggdXZxMWFvczVtaGV2OTA4dDY1czI1c25iMGtAZw

Any PPMC can that wants to become a manager: Just post me a mail.

yours
Martin Heidegger