From Robert Smith <rob...@thedevprocess.com>
Subject Re: Actionscript workers and async locking?
Date Sat, 24 Mar 2012 18:42:00 GMT
Hi Cosma,

It sounds like you really can't do much about the timing of your
bootstrap if one call is dependent upon the result of your prior call.
Even if you had threads available, you'd be waiting the same amount of
time.  So, I'm thinking the best you're going to get at this point is
some nice code organization that is easy to follow. Here are some
resources I've found helpful.

Cairngorm 3 Task framework -
http://sourceforge.net/adobe/cairngorm/wiki/CairngormLibraries/
PureMVC (framework dependent) -