From Martin Heidegger ...@leichtgewicht.at>
Subject Re: Actionscript workers and async locking?
Date Thu, 22 Mar 2012 09:15:15 GMT
I read into the remoting code recently and I think it certainly is a
good idea to use threading
for the parsing of the data (big soap files: lot to process). Generally
speaking: Server side processes
run in a different thread (on the server itself!) and xml/json/etc. is
just a mean of communication.

It would be awesome to have a api that makes use of the promises:

Promise result = api.operation("1234");

in that way we could "stack" calls to the api and get the results.
However that would be
a complete rewrite of rpc, which tbh. is not that bad of an idea.

yours
Martin.