From Robert Smith <rob...@thedevprocess.com>
Subject Re: OFT - Flash player updates
Date Thu, 22 Mar 2012 03:58:02 GMT
William,

It sounds like there's some confusion regarding what Adobe is and is not
doing. It's my understanding that Adobe is only halting development on
the flash player for mobile phones. Adobe will continue to develop flash
player for the desktop due to the new focus on games and video. They
haven't announced any intention to pass the flash player off to Apache.

Cheers,
Robert