From Tomasz MaciÄ…g | Fuse Collective <t.mac...@fusecollective.com>
Subject Re: [OT] 360 Flex Denver 2012 - Apache Flex Discovery Room
Date Mon, 19 Mar 2012 17:57:17 GMT
No problem but those designs are not final so there is no point in doing
it right now. I'll probably attach final design to JIRA so it'll be
released under apache license.
My original plan was to design 2 kinds of buttons one for commiters and
one for community members and we still are going to do that so you could
use the second ones.
If you have right audience and you want to put your money in making them
(or you have sponsor) it's great.