From Tomasz MaciÄ…g | Fuse Collective <t.mac...@fusecollective.com>
Subject Re: [OT] 360 Flex Denver 2012 - Apache Flex Discovery Room
Date Fri, 16 Mar 2012 18:57:28 GMT
W dniu 2012-03-16 18:22, Alex Harui pisze:
> Sorry, I can write code specs, but I don't know the first thing about
> design specs. When I opened up your proposals, they look to be about
> 1.75" in diameter and looked like a good size. I wouldn't want it to
> be much larger or smaller. I think I would be ok with #3 as well if
> you squeezed "Apache Flex" on the left of the logo, even if you have
> to shrink the font down. I only mentioned a rectangle in case there
> was some design you could imagine that would be far superior to these.
> Please don't spend too much time on it just because of me. I'd be fine
> going with #5 or a modified #3. Thanks,
The spec should be from company which will make those prints. We've done
something similar for one of our clients and and we got template file
from company which was selected by client (most them should have this on
their websites).
I think most of production/printing companies have a couple of universal
sizes and shapes of those metal pins/buttons (I saw there are also
rectangular shapes http://www.pinpointbadges.com/images/button_badges.jpg).
It would be best if you could choose where you want to make them and let
us know. We could examine possible shapes and sizes and choose something
that will fit our needs for nice design. Those things doesn't take much
time to design so it no big deal.

BTW. some of those firms have minimum order amount (in our case it was 200).