From Tomasz Maciąg | Fuse Collective <t.mac...@fusecollective.com>
Subject Re: [OT] 360 Flex Denver 2012 - Apache Flex Discovery Room
Date Thu, 15 Mar 2012 09:14:17 GMT
W dniu 2012-03-15 05:13, Alex Harui pisze:

> On 3/14/12 8:16 PM, "Om"<bigosmallm@gmail.com>  wrote:
>
>> Would this work?
>> http://www.vistaprint.com/name-tag-stickers.aspx?txi=212&xnid=VisitorHomePage2
>> 12_202_131&xnav=TeaserItem
>>
> That looks more like name badges.  I was thinking of a round button with
> just the logo and the word Committer.
Do you mean something like [1]?
Initially we (Fuse Collective) were planning to design those and bunch
of other stuff but we were having hard time to put this on our schedule...
Anyway, if someone (spoon?) will put their money on printing this stuff
we can definitely commit to designing t-shirts and pins/buttons for 360
Flex. I can schedule this with deadline on 26th of march and that should
give you enough time for printing.
I was thinking about designing t-shirts specifically for commiters and
maybe spoon members (to show how logo can be used in coobranding
scenario). Would you be interested in those, or you just want the
pins/buttons?

[1] http://www.hakobo.art.pl/files/gimgs/16_4k-piny.jpg

--
Tomasz Maciąg