From Jeffry Houser <jef...@dot-com-it.com>
Subject Re: Apache Flex Namespace URI
Date Wed, 14 Mar 2012 12:27:43 GMT
On 3/14/2012 5:39 AM, Justin Mclean wrote:
> Hi,
>
>> I don't know about Flex but in many cases changing namespace URIs is
>> problematic
> They  have no effect on ActionScript code (ie 99% of the SDK). It would effect MXML code
  Which is 99% of the code people write.  Changing namespaces will cause
more issues for people maintaining code with the old namespace than it
would for us as SDK developers.  I, personally, don't care if the
namespace URL is valid.  ( Adobe's isn't).

  I'm all for following the 'Adobe" convention and using something like
this:

http://www.apache.org/flex/mxml