From James Cowan <jamesmco...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Haxe and Flex
Date Tue, 13 Mar 2012 13:43:30 GMT

Hi Tink

markmail is not as easy to search as a google group! I read what posts I
could find but it was not clear
whether the only way of interacting with the haXe environment was via a
port of AS3 source to haXe
or whether there was some other approach. I did not see a post from
Nicholas on this.

I see that Shaun or another RobotsLeg person have done a port to haXe
but it is a different order of magnitude to Flex!

James