From Martin Heidegger ...@leichtgewicht.at>
Subject Re: [OT] What are we doing here?
Date Mon, 12 Mar 2012 21:56:02 GMT
Hello Daniel,

you are not the first one to grow inpatient on this list. I can tell you
in a short answer: I am committed already. No one needs to decide
anything for me. I do not have the status of a commiter but I do answer
questions, try to build up the wiki and raise topics.
In my spare time while paid projects do suffer a little. My focus
is/will be on bringing coding guidelines to the wiki and unit tests to
the source code because I think that's what others are not interested
in, needs to be done and I am willing to do. If heard that Michael is
working on FlexUnit to be contributed for Flex, Alex & Carol work on the
contribution of the compiler, some other people started to work at the
wiki too, Justin works on locales and there is code being worked on in
the whiteboard. If you (or anyone else for that matter) wants to take on
a certain aim: Homepage/Components/HTML/haXe/Gradle/etc. all the things
that have been discussed then please go ahead!

yours
Martin.