From Jeffry Houser <jef...@dot-com-it.com>
Subject Re: [OT] What are we doing here?
Date Mon, 12 Mar 2012 21:51:27 GMT
On 3/12/2012 5:42 PM, Daniel Reicher wrote:
> That said, can we please come to some actionable decisions and, you know,
> act on them?

  I appreciate your frustration.  It sounds to me like you want more
action and less discussion.  That's fair.

  I understand that Apache works based on people making decisions and
running with them; not by forming consensus and then acting.  If four
different people build color pickers; that's good!  Once that happens
PPMC members can evaluate those color pickers to decide whether all,
none, or some combination in between should be included in a formal
release.

  If you want something done, do it, and donate it.

  If you need to move on to other technologies for business or cash flow
reasons, that is also a perfectly valid decision.

--
Jeffry Houser
Technical Entrepreneur