From Martin Heidegger ...@leichtgewicht.at>
Subject Re: Haxe and Flex
Date Mon, 12 Mar 2012 20:10:08 GMT
To be honest: if I would have to write a framework for haXe I would
focus it on other things than I do in AS3.
AS3 is not a perfect language (by a long shot) but in Flex MXML is a key
concept and it does take some time to implement a hxml of
the same logic, same goes for quite a few other aspects (that now "just
work"). I am not opposed to that but like I said before:
I wouldn't call that Flex because it most likely will not resemble Flex
a lot.

yours
Martin.