From James Cowan <jamesmco...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Haxe and Flex
Date Mon, 12 Mar 2012 19:56:34 GMT

haXe's ability to compiled to many targets (native cpp, java/c#,
javascript, as3/swf and neko vm) does make it very attractive
and it is open source.

I noticed that ASwing (the port of Java Swing to AS3) is making the
plunge and moving to haXe to take advantage of the cpp
target: http://www.aswing.org/?cat=26.

I did not get a sense from looking at the thread that there was much
enthusiasm for moving from AS3 to haXe and not porting
to haXe would mean 2 code bases which does not sound ideal.

James