From Martin Heidegger ...@leichtgewicht.at>
Subject Re: FYI, comments on our board report
Date Mon, 12 Mar 2012 17:56:45 GMT
On 13/03/2012 02:17, Igor Costa wrote:
> Bertrand
>

> I'm only wondering and we should let people know, why is taking so long to
> donate the source code base to Apache. We should alert and let them
> know the process and the demand to make that happen, clear as possible.

It is indeed curious how everyone that wants to commit something gets
very quiet... just as if
he/she suddenly gets a lot of work ;)  The compiler and the tests seem
just enormous in volume.

It would be nice thought to get some update as to how the progress on
the source code is from
Adobe's side.

yours
Martin.