From Martin Heidegger ...@leichtgewicht.at>
Subject Re: [OT] IME
Date Mon, 12 Mar 2012 06:47:17 GMT
On 12/03/2012 15:34, Justin Mclean wrote:
> Do you mean s:TextInput? s:TextInput uses TLF under the hood. As the event doesn't bubble
by default you might not get it at s:TextInput level but need to listen on the text component
inside it? textDisplay for instance? Just a guess and I could be way off track here.
I didn't use TextInput but flash.text.TextField. I found the
imeStartComposition used in ContainerController [1]. And it seems to add
it to the container sprite ... But I didn't find anything else that
seems to be done.

yours
Martin.

[1]