From Martin Heidegger ...@leichtgewicht.at>
Subject Re: [Wiki] Code conventions
Date Sat, 10 Mar 2012 19:00:37 GMT
Thanks Alex,

lets see what to do about this. I guess I don't want to bother the Adobe
lawyers ... as they
have (a lot) more important things to do. Which leaves it open to write
a new one *yey*. I am not
sure when I will start with that. Any work I will do will be based on
current code and not on the
document (not not start to create any conflicts ...).

yours
Martin.