From Martin Heidegger ...@leichtgewicht.at>
Subject Re: Maven and Flex 4.6
Date Fri, 09 Mar 2012 20:08:18 GMT
On 10/03/2012 04:47, Greg Reddin wrote:
> Do we know that or has that discussion occurred?
There has been lengthy (public) discussions about Maven on Flex and
maven in Flex. I guess if the developers wanted to they would offer it
here?!
Am I in the wrong impression here?

On 10/03/2012 04:56, James Cowan wrote:
> The license is GPL on the flexmojos site.

?? It states big and in all class files that its APL[1] where do you
read GPL?

> I have always found Marvin extremely helpful. Also the source code of
> flexmojos is enormous (enough to make your eyes water) and it took me
> a day and
> some ghastly hacks to get it to coexist imperfectly with SDK 4.6 so
> getting Marvin involved somehow would be very good.

Apache is all about self-interest. If Marvin wants to help he can do so.

On 10/03/2012 05:04, Skogen, Espen wrote:
> Sure, but Flexmojos does a perfectly fine job at building Flex in a Maven environment.
I suppose if Marvin decided to abandon it, then there would be an argument for bringing it
into the fold, but I don't see a reason to reinvent the wheel. Just use Flexmojos if you want
to use Maven - That's certainly what I'm doing:)
I am not sure why to call it abandoned? The last commit was 8 days
ago[2] That is okay for a small project.

yours
Martin.

[1] http://flexmojos.sonatype.org/license.html
[2] https://github.com/Flexmojos/flexmojos/commits/flexmojos-4.x