From Brent Arnold <br...@brentarnold.com>
Subject Re: API for reflection
Date Wed, 07 Mar 2012 16:59:40 GMT
I believe the purpose of this mailing list and project is to allow for
lazy consensus on additions/updates to the Apache Flex SDK.

I don't think there's anything wrong with people suggesting
changes/updates/additions, they just need to back it up with code so the
community can act on it. So if you are a project committer, or convince
one to commit it for you, people can vote and discuss.

Brent "not a committer" Arnold