From Tomasz MaciÄ…g | Fuse Collective <t.mac...@fusecollective.com>
Subject Re: [OT] Thoughts on a Apache Flex MVC Framework
Date Fri, 02 Mar 2012 12:23:52 GMT
> For know we will stick to the early idea of creating a brand to it, but
> that will take some more time since we need to build some minimal stuff
> around it... just putting the code opensource without a minimal
> documentation, samples and instruction will lead nowhere.
I also think it's not the right place for application framework.
IMO if it would end up here it'd require the same amount of time to get
some interest from people compared to it being in other places (like
google code or github). With the amount of work everyone is having I
don't think people would spend much time investigating a large code base
without docs and examples.