From Tink <f...@tink.ws >
Subject Re: MobileAlert - quetwo
Date Fri, 16 Mar 2012 22:43:26 GMT
Done.

I've also added an example application, and example component that
extends SkinnablePopUpComponent that requires a single button skin
part, that when clicked closes the popup, and obviously a skin for it
(it just contains a button).

One thing I couldn't do was add the modal styles in
SkinnablePopUpComponent. You'll see there in the file, but commented
out as when I uncomment them i get the following error:

Declaration of style 'modalTransparencyDuration' conflicts with
previous declaration in /Users/tinktink/Documents/tink/libraries/
apache flex/whiteboard/quetwo/MobileAlert/src/org/apache/spark/
components/supportClasses/SkinnablePopUpComponent.as.

Yet without them you can't specify these as inline styles on the
component (see they are commented out in the example application).

Anyone shed any light on the problem here?

Tink