From Justin Mclean <jus...@classsoftware.com>
Subject Re: Flex and names spaces in MXML
Date Sat, 17 Mar 2012 02:39:22 GMT
Hi,

> Also you'd only get that many namespaces if you used a variety of different
> component sets in a single mxml document.
Which is quite likely I think. You currently quite often need to use both spark and mx if
you want to use apache you need to add that so that. (The four already fx, s,mx and a).

 There has been talk in another thread of having a apache mx namespace and an apache spark
namespace so you might need to add one or both of those.

Thanks,
Justin