From Justin Mclean <jus...@classsoftware.com>
Subject Re: Flex and names spaces in MXML
Date Sat, 17 Mar 2012 03:33:40 GMT
Hi,

> In any case, what do you see as an alternative?  I cannot see any other
> than combining the a, as and amx into one.

Well I think it would be possible to make one huge manifest file (ie one name space that includes
everything).

You would then have to decide how to resolve the conflicts (classes with same names). Yu could
do this by using the previous name spaces where required (easy) or change identical class
name so there no conflicts and perhaps this can be done in the manifest file? ie rename List
to mxList and sList in this manifest file?

Not sure if that a good idea or not.

Justin