From Justin Mclean <jus...@classsoftware.com>
Subject Re: [Proposal] Add PostCodeValidator and PostCodeFormatter to the SDK
Date Sun, 11 Mar 2012 02:46:49 GMT
Hi,

Just looked into the wide character issue and it seem Flex does have support for this via
IME (Input Method Editor).  These some info here:
http://help.adobe.com/en_US/FlashPlatform/reference/actionscript/3/flash/system/IME.html
http://livedocs.adobe.com/flex/3/html/help.html?content=18_Client_System_Environment_6.html

This works on the TextInput not on the Validator, so Validator class support it is probably
not the way forward. At this point I think it may be best to remove wide number support from
the class and I'll see if I can get an wide number/character example working via IME.

Thanks,
Justin