From Justin Mclean <jus...@classsoftware.com>
Subject Re: [PROPOSAL] html template
Date Thu, 08 Mar 2012 21:40:10 GMT
Hi Alex,

> OK, but keep in mind that any line of code or entire files can be removed
> before Adobe donates it if legal requires it.
Understand.

We are talking about a fairly simple HTML file here - about 20 lines of real "code" once you
remove the formatting and comments. I can't see any changes that Adobe may make before donation
to that file making it that hard to work with. Perhaps I'm just an optimist?

As well as the doctype  change I'd like to see the conditional comments removed (if at all
possible) they are generally seen as poor practice these days. Conditional comments support
is changing in IE10 so we may have to do something there anyway.

Thanks,
Justin