From Justin Mclean <jus...@classsoftware.com>
Subject Re: SDK Inclusion Process (was re: [OT] What are we doing here?)
Date Tue, 13 Mar 2012 01:31:02 GMT
Hi,

> Looks great, Justin. My only feedback would be (and its purely cosmetic)
> that #1 become the last step in the list.
Yep it should be moved down the list.

> I think there is value in having it somewhere in the source tree.
Perhaps a silly idea but what about using package names for a tiered approach. eg all new
components go into org.apache.flex.experimental (or org.apache.flex.alpha) then (if good enough)
progress to org.apache.flex.beta or something similar then into the framework?

I guess once we have nightly builds and regular releases it may not be needed?

Justin