From Justin Mclean <jus...@classsoftware.com>
Subject Re: [PROPOSAL] html template
Date Thu, 08 Mar 2012 20:35:34 GMT
Hi,

> Apache Flex cannot have this file checked in until it is cleared by Adobe.
Sure but that doesn't stop anyone working on a patch to be applied after it has been checked
in.

> If we're going to only have one template, it should support IE7.
IE7 while having no direct support for the HTML5 doctype can cope with it.

It's put into "almost standard mode" according this entry on wikipedia.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quirks_mode#Comparison_of_document_types

This is identical to how it treats the current XHTML 1.0 transitional doctype in the template
so I don't think it's a major concern.

Thanks,
Justin