From Justin Mclean <jus...@classsoftware.com>
Subject [Proposal] Move busy indicator out of mobile swc and into spark swc
Date Thu, 08 Mar 2012 01:47:50 GMT
Hi,

I'm seen a number of Flex desktop applications include the mobile swc just to use the busy
indicator component. While Flex desktop application are generally asynchronous in nature there
are occasion where it is useful to display a busy indicator.

So I like to suggest we move BusyIndicator.as out of the mobile components/project. and into
the spark components/project. I believe this change can be made so that no existing code would
need to be changed (as the BusyIndicator's package spark.components is still the same)

This has come up a few times on various lists and is in the Adobe bug base so I'll not add
an apache JIRA entry just yet.
https://bugs.adobe.com/jira/browse/SDK-29960 (closed and deferred)

Thanks,
Justin