From Justin Mclean <jus...@classsoftware.com>
Subject Re: Apache Flex namespace and build script changes
Date Wed, 14 Mar 2012 23:15:31 GMT
Hi,

> Unfortunately we haven't donated the asdoc directory yet
That's OK I can use the directory from the OS Adobe SDK. Thanks for the help.

I've managed to generate a "fat" rb swc. However the help still doesn't show in FB.

Unless I doing do something wrong (which is quite possible) there must be something else to
that FB expects in order to show the help.

How does it know which swc rb file to look at for a class in the the swc file?

Thanks,
Justin