From Justin Mclean <>
Subject Re: [PROPOSAL] html template
Date Thu, 08 Mar 2012 23:15:52 GMT

Slightly off the original topic so apologies in advance.

> For me and the incubator folks who will have to clear these changes before
> we can graduate.
I believe a requirement of the graduation process is also to have an open community that can
discuss (and submit) changes. I don't believe we can graduate right away once the code has
been donated and we made a single parity release. Am I misunderstanding the process here?

> It isn't an issue of quality, it is about legality.  Changes here will have
> to be reviewed for legality, not just technical merit.
Sorry you've totally lost me there. What legal impediments would a (fairly simple) change
to a single HTML file cause applied after it had been legally "cleaned" and donated by Adobe?
Especially if it's done by a committer who has signed a CLA?

View raw message