From "Rui Silva" <f...@rduartes.net>
Subject Re: FYI, comments on our board report
Date Tue, 13 Mar 2012 13:31:07 GMT

-------- Original Message --------
> From: "Bertrand Delacretaz" <bdelacretaz@apache.org>
>
> I agree that these delays are not good, but I don't think we can do
> much about them. Either wait, or rewrite the missing parts.

As do I, but if you look around at other Apache project that were donated
in a mature state (from a closed source base), you will find out that this
delay is not uncommon. For instance, it took Apache Wave almost 6 months
before the bug tracking data was migrated and almost one year for full code
import.

Let's be patient and trust that every possible effort is being made by the
people in charge to bring this to fruition as soon as possible. Then, it's
on to a first release and on to the path out of incubation!

Rui