From Justin Mclean <jus...@classsoftware.com>
Subject Re: [Proposal] Add PostCodeValidator and PostCodeFormatter to the SDK
Date Mon, 12 Mar 2012 00:58:03 GMT
Hi,

I've placed the generated ASdoc from the formatter and validator classes in the whiteboard
but it not very readable there.

So here are some alternative links:
http://cdn.classsoftware.com/apacheflex/postcodes/asdocs/mx/formatters/PostCodeFormatter.html
http://cdn.classsoftware.com/apacheflex/postcodes/asdocs/mx/validators/PostCodeValidator.html

This has been generated (in isolation of the full SDK) so most of the external links etc are
broken.

There a little work to do formatting wise (and describe the constants) but  feedback is welcome.

There are most likely a few spelling errors and like and I'd appreciate someone who's better
at technical writing than me have a look at it.

May be good to compare it with the existing ZipCode documentation (althoughthis includes a
few extra link and examples and the like).
http://help.adobe.com/en_US/FlashPlatform/reference/actionscript/3/mx/formatters/ZipCodeFormatter.html
http://help.adobe.com/en_US/FlashPlatform/reference/actionscript/3/mx/validators/ZipCodeValidator.html

Thanks,
Justin