From Justin Mclean <jus...@classsoftware.com>
Subject Re: [Proposal] Add PostCodeValidator and PostCodeFormatter to the SDK
Date Sat, 10 Mar 2012 03:06:17 GMT
Hi,

>> *) I have seen Japanese people writing their postal code with the unicode character
prefix: 〒 That is not an accepted Format
The simplest way of doing this is to treat it as a country code. I've modified this to the
code to accept this. From what I could find it usually has a space after it right?

>> *) Japanese do have wide format numbers that they also like to use in postal adresses:
0123456789
Checked in. I've just treated these as ordinary digits so they can be use in other postcodes
as well.

>> *) Having no format equals: Never an error? Shouldn't one format be required?
I've also added this and checked for invalid formats.

Thanks again for the feedback.

Justin