From Tink < >
Subject Re: [OT] What are we doing here?
Date Mon, 12 Mar 2012 23:12:00 GMT
On 12 Mar 2012, at 22:57, Justin Mclean wrote:
>> Tink's layouts have been around forever, been used by quite a bit
>> of the
>> Flex community and, I feel, fill a need in the SDK but remain in his
>> whiteboard. Why?
> Perhaps he feels that are not ready yet or that they need more
> testing? But that doesn't stop people from using them.

There's been little interest in the layouts and navigator stuff on
this list TBH.

There's quite a bit of code there so I understand it takes a lot of
commitment to trail through the code and understand it.

I'll just keep committing stuff and open sourcing it via github and my
blog as well and and see what happens here. Maybe I'm just not
familiar enough with he process here to push them along.

View raw message