From "Peter Ginneberge" <p.ginnebe...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Apache Flex namespace and build script changes
Date Wed, 14 Mar 2012 18:34:35 GMT

>My inclination would have been "asf" rather than "a" but I am sure many
>others have opinions.

Was thinking about "asf" or "af" myself.

>FlexBuilder uses fat swcs which include the Asdocs for that component.  I
>just realized yesterday that this is something I/we will have to deal with
>once we get all the code donated.  Here at Adobe, the fat swcs were
>generated on the production build machine which has slightly different
>build scripts than the ones that will be in svn.  I think there was some
>post-build processing done which included making fat swcs.  I will need to
>check and see if there was anything else done.

>Carol

In case anyone was wondering, there's an article here [1] that describes how to add asdocs
to a swc.
It's basically running asdoc tool with 2 extra arguments:
    -keep-xml=true -skip-xsl=true

No idea how to get the source attachment path (library path preferences) filled in though,
which is what Justin was looking for.

[1] http://gauravj.com/blog/2010/01/creating-swc-files-with-asdoc-comments/

regards,
Peter